free website stats program Wildwood NJ bike weekend in full swing | Harley Davidson Forums

Wildwood NJ bike weekend in full swing

Irish Hog

It was a great day, bikes everywhere here at the Jersey shore today, but Hanna is going to put a little damper on the event. I took a quick ride through the town this afternoon and it is just nuts. I have a feeling there is going to be some major flooding tomorrow, since Wildwood floods during these coastal storms, so I doubt too many guys are going to hang around till Sunday. Kinda sucks, I was looking forward to hanging around town tomorrow for some of the events and vendors. Hope there are still some things going on Sunday, which the weather is supposed to be great after Hanna makes her exit Saturday night...So did anyone come down today or plan on coming Sunday??..

Irish Hog :41:

It was a great day, bikes everywhere here at the Jersey shore today, but Hanna is going to put a little damper on the event. I took a quick ride through the town this afternoon and it is just nuts. I have a feeling there is going to be some major flooding tomorrow, since Wildwood floods during these coastal storms, so I doubt too many guys are going to hang around till Sunday. Kinda sucks, I was looking forward to hanging around town tomorrow for some of the events and vendors. Hope there are still some things going on Sunday, which the weather is supposed to be great after Hanna makes her exit Saturday night...So did anyone come down today or plan on coming Sunday??..

Irish Hog :41:
Well Sunday turned out great, there was a pretty big turnout here in Wildwood considering the circumstances. Weather was great today, high 80's and all sun..Lotta nice bikes man..Noticed quit a few Big Dog choppers, they are pretty sharp, not my style, but nice to look at. I was hoping for the biggest turnout yet, but Hanna ended all chances of that, just have to wait till next year. For some of you that have never heard of this Rally, it started out with just a couple of hundred bikes out in front of a couple of bars in town and has now turned into a pretty big bike weekend. They were expecting anywhere close to 150k to 250K bikes this weekend, it gets bigger every year. So if you like the beach and boardwalk and some good bars, come on down next year. It is always the weekend after Labor day weekend and goes by "Roar to the shore"..

Back