free website stats program Why My Bike Is special To Only Me | Harley Davidson Forums

Why My Bike Is special To Only Me

Dr.Evil

I took some liberties with this.

This is my Harley Davidson.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My bike is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life.

My Bike, without me, is useless. Without my bike, I am useless. I must ride my bike true. I must ride faster than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must ride him down before he rides me down. I WILL...

My bike and my self know that what counts in this world, is not the miles we ride, the noise of our pipes, nor the exhaust we make. We know that it is the destinations that count. WE WILL RIDE...

My bike is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its wheels and its tires. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my bike clean and ready. We will become part of each other. WE WILL...

Before God, I swear this creed. My bike and my self are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. WE ARE THE SAVIORS OF MY LIFE.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Back