free website stats program Who's left their ride stock the longest? | Harley Davidson Forums

Who's left their ride stock the longest?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I know quite a few of us have left the intake/engine/exhaust stock for the time being. What's the longest anyone's left the entire machine stock? I mean no new seat, grips, sissy bar, nothing that didn't come on your baby.

I know for me it was zero seconds! I had the rider's essentials package put on before I even picked it up. Just HAD to have that skull belt buckle!
:D

My 1977 FXE is all stock. No mods at all. It's all original. Even down to the pie wedge front caliper.

I know quite a few of us have left the intake/engine/exhaust stock for the time being. What's the longest anyone's left the entire machine stock? I mean no new seat, grips, sissy bar, nothing that didn't come on your baby.

I know for me it was zero seconds! I had the rider's essentials package put on before I even picked it up. Just HAD to have that skull belt buckle!
:D

my 07 UC is still stock.

I guess I didn't think this question through very well. EGUC's shouldn't be included because they already come with everything, right?

Still an awful lot of stuff in the 1000 page accessory catalog for Ultra Classic's though. Can't believe you've resisted so long!

Last edited:
I guess I didn't think this question through very well. EGUC's shouldn't be included because they already come with everything, right?

Still an awful lot of stuff in the 1000 page accessory catalog for Ultra Classic's though. Can't believe you've resisted so long!

The "FEVER" has hit !!! Looking to do slip-ons, a fuel mngt. , change air filter set-up, and maybe different speakers. First have to get it to the dealer for warranty work ( shock is not holding air press.)

I have a 1975 Harley Liberator (Dual headlamp vetter fairing) with the exception of a few bolts and nuts is still stock.

Well I had alittle over $2500 worth of extras put on before I took delivery.
Chrome master cyl kit, chrome upper fork covers, chrome lower forks, aux passing lamp kit, headlight nacelle, chrome switch housing, chrome levers trim rings on all lights, axle nut covers, and misc nuts and bolts .theres probably a few things I can't think of right now. I picked it up on a tue night and the next Sat I put on engine gaurds, sissy bar and back rest. Since then I've put on a windsheild, Bar and sheild fender trim, and tail light cover. this past April I but on V&H Longshots, Se air and Feulpack.

Back