free website stats program Who's Going To Sturgis | Harley Davidson Forums

Who's Going To Sturgis

Just wondering if any of you regulars on HD Talking are headed to Sturgis and if you are where are you staying. Myself, my son and a few buddys from Central Wisconsin are headed out and are meeting my sons friend and his dad from Devils Lake, North Dakota. The boys are 23 and this is there third trip with us.

Wish I could, but this just isn't going to be my year. Plans are in the works for a bunch of us to go next year hopefully.

My wife and I are leaving on the 4th of Aug. We are staying in Rapid City. Two friends are coiming along so its 4 bikes.

Four of us are leaving next Friday morning, the 5th, and staying at the Iron Horse Inn in Whitewood. Can't wait to get back there!

One of these years after the kids are a little older. Priorities. Looking forward to it but don't want to wish the kids out of here.

Not me, same as Tank, too many budget impacts w/son getting ready to start 1st yr of college. From HS grad party, to new car & now college fees/housing/etc...wallet's a tad thin.

For all members who are riding/traveling - be safe, have fun & post some pics (when you can).

Back