• White Brothers

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Vance & Hines

Votes: 18 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

90FXRS

Contributor
I was cleaning the attic above the garage which is parts heaven. I came across an old exhaust I was running a few years back and I'm thinking about putting it back on the bike. White Brothers E-Series 2-1 with 20 discs. I'm currently running a Vance-Hines Big Shot Long.

The bike is slightly modified. Axtell 107 kit, Screamin Eagle HTCC PRO heads, 600 lift gear-driven cams. Other mods such as clutch, oil pump and tranny have no effect on the horsepower and torque.

I'm looking to see what the good people of the forum would do. I understand about the trade-offs of looks and sound but I'm seeing more and more of the Big Shot Longs and the White Brothers are few and far between. I like to be different.

I am well satisfied with Freedon Preformance that I run on my Ultra. Good sound as well as looks. Don't see to many around either.

I run a set of van and hines long shots without the baffels on my 89 heritagesoftail and it runs great and pretty loud

:s I agree, I thought they had gone out of business a while ago, They ALWAYS made a good product IMO I vote for White Brothers

I'd be interested in the seat-of-the-pants dyno numbers you get with that 2-1 as opposed to the V&H.

The numbers with the White Brothers were 120 horse and 125 torque. When I changed to the V&H they dropped about 10% or so. The Big Shots Long has the "power chamber" To give you the best of both worlds......so they say.

And yes Jack, White Brothers is no more. V&h bought them out around 5 years ago if I remember right.

The numbers with the White Brothers were 120 horse and 125 torque. When I changed to the V&H they dropped about 10% or so. The Big Shots Long has the "power chamber" To give you the best of both worlds......so they say.

And yes Jack, White Brothers is no more. V&h bought them out around 5 years ago if I remember right.

Thanks for the info, I wondered what happened to them, Those are some pretty respectable numbers IMO:s

Looks like Vance&Hines wins here......but the White Brothers is going back on the white sled. I want the horse and torque I can get with it and as I said before.......I'm seeing the Big Shots Long EVERYWHERE. I like being different, unique or just call me the oddball.:small3d012:

Back