free website stats program WHERE TO PUT POWER COMMANDER 06 night train | Harley Davidson Forums

WHERE TO PUT POWER COMMANDER 06 night train

Mr_Blonde

Hi, I just ordered a power commander from fuel moto usa for my 06 night train...one of the smaller fuel moto brand ones. same as a PC III. And the thing will not fit anywhere, anyway under the seat. they sent me some brackets and installation instructions. but they are useless. the seat sits too tight. my only options are to cut into the bottom of the seat and make holes for the box and cables. or mount the box on the inside of the rear fender (which would lead to water and far more wear and tear) Where do you guys put power commanders on night trains with badlander seats?! Thanks!

You can go on the DynoJet website. Pull your bike up, it will give detailed installation instructions with pictures for the Power Commander.

I just did mine on the 08 NT. and used the tie straps that came with the PC. Strap it to the alarm as the instructions say and remember to put the rubber plugs in for the weather.

Back