free website stats program Where is the best place to get a service manual? | Harley Davidson Forums

Where is the best place to get a service manual?

adalt2

Seeking advice on the best and least costly place to get a service manual on an 06 RK. Getting ready to deploy and want to spend the last 30 days getting my bike ready for layup and getting some things fixed. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Seeking advice on the best and least costly place to get a service manual on an 06 RK. Getting ready to deploy and want to spend the last 30 days getting my bike ready for layup and getting some things fixed. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Run over to your local HD Dealership and see if they have it on the shelf. If not, get THEM to call around to the HD Dealership next closest to you and find it for you. You want the exact one for the 2006 Road King Classic. Not "something close".

If this approach fails, I trust Glider will post the link to a website where you can order it, but that will take a few days.

TQ

Last edited:
Ebay for mine, bought excellent copies of the service and parts manuals for about the cost of one of them new. If you buy one, buy both. The parts manuals show exploded views that I have fouind to be really helpful when putting things back together.

Good luck

Bubba

Back