free website stats program Where do you plug in lites | Harley Davidson Forums

Where do you plug in lites

Whats up Harley friends, got a question for ya! Just purchased a set of saddlebag lites for my 04' Ultra, where are the hook ups for this bike located?:hii

"He who rides fastest rides alone"

Last edited by a moderator:
The lights are original HD with the factory plug ends on them, I had the saddlebag rails already and ran up on a great deal on the lights, just are not sure where the factory hookups would be located. On the right side of the bike there is just one plug and on the left there is 2 plugs.:)

"I was born with nothing and still have plenty left''

Last edited by a moderator:
I hooked up the same lights on mine and when I did I hooked them in with my running lights. Now, on my bike they were a light purple (i think, was a while ago) which I found from my schematic in my shop manual. I'd look for you, but manual is in storage in the trunk of the bike. If you don't habe a schematic, you can follow the wires from your fuse block where the lights go in. You should double check with a voltmeter first, but I would recomend against this, and suggest that you get the manual, but it is your ride...... Or, if your not using it yet, there is an unused line that runs back to your accesory switch on the dash panel. The plug is under the seat in the vicinity of the battery. Good luck....

I hooked up the same lights on mine and when I did I hooked them in with my running lights. Now, on my bike they were a light purple (i think, was a while ago) which I found from my schematic in my shop manual. I'd look for you, but manual is in storage in the trunk of the bike. If you don't habe a schematic, you can follow the wires from your fuse block where the lights go in. You should double check with a voltmeter first, but I would recomend against this, and suggest that you get the manual, but it is your ride...... Or, if your not using it yet, there is an unused line that runs back to your accesory switch on the dash panel. The plug is under the seat in the vicinity of the battery. Good luck....
Thanks for the help, you were right ; the acc. plug is under the seat, straight plug in and man those lites shine in the night. " Ride hard you can rest when you die!"

Back