free website stats program wheel chock | Harley Davidson Forums

wheel chock

troxlerld

I am looking at buying a wheel chock to use on my 05 fatboy in my garage and my trailer when i transport it has any one bought a harbor freight one that sells for around 60 dollars how does it compare with the condor brand?

your gonna get what ya pay for .. Steve07 can give ya soem info on the ones he uses

I puchased the one from Harbor Freight and use it on my lift. I have a 04 Fatboy and it works fine. I don't have anything to compare it to but for me its OK.

I have a 18 ft enclosed trailer that I set upto haul four harleys in. the first two chocks I bought were the condors at $168.00 each. the second two I bought were the ones from harbor frght at $56.00 each. the only difference I can see is the ones from harbor frght has a longer/wider main frame of about 8 inches longer and 2 inches wider and the tire craddle is a little different shape. If I had it to do over I would have bought all at harbor frght! the thickness of the steel is the same. the only thing I did to them was to buy the quick disconnect from condor and used it on the harbor chocks ( with a little modification) so they could be pulled out of the trailer when I dident need them. in short the harbor frght ones are fine!

I have used the Condor Pit-Stop and the trailer stop and am very satisfied with both. I don't have any experience with the Harbor chocks but certainly don't regret buying the Condors. Best discount I found was at bike rallies.

Back