free website stats program Wheel Brands? | Harley Davidson Forums

Wheel Brands?

Denali

Planning on buying a new chrome spoked wheel, I see some standard 40 spoke wheels going for $180 to $500 each. Would like opinions/recomendations as to which brands are good quality and/or which brands to stay away from. The $700 to $900 wheels are too pricey for me.

The 80 spoke smoothy is beautiful, over $700 is out of my range.
Some thing below $500 will probably be what I could pay. Thanks for the reply. Does any one know which brands (wire spoke) in the below $500 range are good quality. I have seen some for $180, but suspect there are quality issues at that price? This wheel is for a 68 shovel head I am putting together for a daily rider, so I need something that looks good & is safe, not over the top custom.

I run a DNA front wheel on my 90 Softail. Excellent quality and the chrome still looks perfect after 5 years and i think i only paid about $350. Their site is currently being revamped and is in the link below, otherwise you can buy them on eBay or other online sites or call them directly to check pricing and availability.

TRY DNA
WAP.gif

Been a while since I logged in, just an up date. Bought 2 new V-Twin brand wheels with stainless spokes off ebay for $550, thank you all for your replies.

Love eBay.....I've been lucky to score great parts for less $$$ which allows me to.............you guessed it, get more parts:D

Glad you found what you were looking for:s
WAP.gif

Back