free website stats program Wheel brand identification | Harley Davidson Forums

Wheel brand identification

PERKE

HELP, does anyone know the brand of wheel I have, its a front 21" rim,solid aluminum,Harley Davidson rotor from my 2008 nightrain fits,I have no idea and have searched the web. To all, thank You for any info you have :)

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 41
Hi I deflated the tire and havnt done anything else about identifying them,Thank you for theidea.:) I bought em off ebay $215.00 plus $35.00 shipping ,the metzler has 200 miles on it no dry rot or cracking,I put it on my static balancer its true:)that made me smile.I was thinking maybe the sturgis wheel co made em.If any one knows please Help me out.

Hi removed the tire not too hard, and had my hopes up but no identification under the tire on the wheel:swoonso I cleaned it up with super fine steel wool and looked at the valve stem seals,thay will get replaced!! dry and cracking.the wheel is solid aluminum.the center hub comes off so it can be reversed,very nice,I would think who ever made this wheel would have marked it. any one have any thoughts,sturgis wheel co.?:small3d029:thank you all for any help you can provide and I wanted to wish you all a very Merry and safe chistmas:)

I have searched the web but didnt find any brand of wheel that even comes close to looking like this one,no where on the wheel does it have any logo,or numbers . I removed the tire pretty easily nothing under that either.solid aluminum,polishes up very nice,with mothers.Merry Christmas to all !!:)

I have the wheel all apart and under the spindle there is a 30C scribed in the back side.here are some more pics if any person has any info please dont hesitate to reply thank you and happy 2013.P.S just went over 40,000 on my 2008 nitetrain.:bigsmiley11::bigsmiley11:

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0788.jpg
    IMG_0788.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 13
Custom Motorcycle Wheels, Harley Wheels, HD Wheels, Harley Davidson Wheels, Motorcycle Exhaust, Exhaust, Frames and Accessories - RC Components

I believe this is the manufacturer of the wheel. When you go to the website it scrolls thru some of its products and I believe it is your wheel. Good luck.
WAP.gif

Back