free website stats program whats with this ad blocker warning? | Harley Davidson Forums

whats with this ad blocker warning?

jamesearl

guess I thought one of the benefits of contributing to this site was not having an ad blocker attention required coming on for every single post

guess I thought one of the benefits of contributing to this site was not having an ad blocker attention required coming on for every single post
Dunno cept when your contritutorship is about to expire?

Maybe I'm the only one experiencing this.Starting today, a big red banner at the top of the page say's attention required and they want me to remove my ad blocker,which I ain't gonna do.

I believe it is a fire fox problem rather than a forum issue but I do not get the same message although I do not have ad blocker installed

Brian

Maybe I'm the only one experiencing this.Starting today, a big red banner at the top of the page say's attention required and they want me to remove my ad blocker,which I ain't gonna do.
Nah its got me too..........

I'm using Chrome and I do not see any red banners. Even if I log out. I haven't checked fire fox yet.

I have experienced the banners also, on FireFox. I have been locked up by ads in fora. I've also been infected by ads in fora. I'm not going to turn off my ad blocker. I am a paid subscriber. That should be enough support.

Rich P

Could be some kind of virus if it just started. Might try to run Malware bytes.

yep I got the same thing using firefox yesterday and I did not get it on internet explorer. I am not turning off ad blocker either. I sent an email to the "contact us" link at bottom of the page as suggested by one of our moderators.This morning the banner was not there. Coincidence...IDK, all the posts about topic...IDK. Just glad it is GONE hopefully for good! Thanks to whoever or whatever made it go away.

Back