free website stats program Whats the weather 1-19-2020 | Harley Davidson Forums

Whats the weather 1-19-2020

liquid_wrench

Good Morning Everyone

It's 12 degrees this morning here in northern ohio , going to 22 today for the high. We had 5" of snow over night Friday into Saturday then it turned to rain Saturday afternoon....then we got the 40 mph wind gust all day yesterday. The snow was very heavy, I had to get the tractor out early Saturday so the mail jeep could get thru, our mail lady will not deliver mail if the snow is deep at all. Rain I use old Massey Ferguson with a rear blade to plow snow.....sure is hard on the neck. I need one of those backup cameras.....lol

Wet yesterday, breezy and cool today, temps dropping all day, will freeze by early Tuesday morning. Picked up some firewood on Friday:)

Rain Friday turned to snow, got our largest snow fall of the year yesterday and still snowing. Supposed to go back up to the low 50's by friday

31 deg . Dark with a sliver of the moon shining thrue the clouds.
We have been getting some kind of snowfall each day for month with the heaviest a week ago Friday into Saturday accumulation of 8 inches.
That's when I knew it was time to get 1 of the snowblowers down from the attic at the shop and bring it back home. I had been using the floor squezy and a shovel.
Knew right away that I physically wasn't ready for this type of hand work do to the vibration and have been wearing the wrist braces for carpel tunnel. Definitely has helped along with mainly using only the right hand.

Very Windy friday and saturday verl plesant 5 centigrade sunday although it started cold
Took the old dog for a long walk into town along the coast then up the cliff to home nearly killed me old dog managed fine
Daughters took the new dog and her brother for a long walk looking for a castle ruin

Brian

Hot hot hot and steamy.
33 degrees C right now and probably only 2% humidity from a downpour.
Move more than 4 paces and one is ringing wet.
I hate summer in Queensland.

Mostly sunny and 70's in the morning climbing to mid 80's in the afternoon, perfect riding weather.

Back