free website stats program whats average cost of rear tire replacement on roadking? | Harley Davidson Forums

whats average cost of rear tire replacement on roadking?

ron1978

i have new tires on the 2005 rk i just got ,but was wondering how much does the dealership were you live cost to replace rear tire, due to all the hard bags and such on bagger? what sould i be lookin at spending??

Ron here in Idaho it's 1 hr. shop time $71.00 + $15.00 shop supply
tire/blackwall $150.00 for mag. or spoke wheel + tube $20.00 + rim strip $1.00
You can buy your tire on line and save a few bucks.

last time tire change rear of my dyna, brandon h.d. fla///

are you sitting down...

all the way down...
holdiing on??

easy now .....got the oxygen.....ok good!

drum roll...brrrrrrrrrrrrummmmp

$315....:small3d023:

I just called and made the appointment , wide whiewall tire and labor $265.00 and the to find out the dealer is haveing a midwinter 1/2 off labor sale on any shop time. I decided to do the 10,000 mile checkup (a little late) total price $165.00

cool deal on the tire,,,,as i thought to myself a while ago...$500 plus...for 2 tires ...jeez...seems a bit much,,,but i have calmed down since then, and learned to accept this,,,but every once in a while i think, about a tire change machine, balancer, or,,,take it off yourself, hump it over to the dealer...etc..
nahhhh! heck man i am 63,,i can't be bothered,,,only real answer i guess is for someone to bring the PRICE DOWN!!!!!!!!! thanks...venting ,,whew!!!!! :26:

465.00 for 2 metzlers 2tubes 2 stripping for spokes. i took them off and took them to dealer

I always pull the wheel and take it too an independent shop locally, tire/tube (Dunlop) and his labor usually about 175$, and I reinstall.....

Back