free website stats program What should i ask for these? | Harley Davidson Forums

What should i ask for these?

~PK~

Im wanting to sell these on craigslist but i have no clue what to ask for them. They came off the Road King before i put spokes back on it.

DSCN3762.jpg

If you dont know a price.........

Could someone atleast verify what this model is called so i could look them up?

Thanks,

Paul

Re: If you dont know a price.........

What year RK did they come off of? What size are they? They look like aftermarket, and before you list them on CL how about giving the members on HDTALKING a shot at them. Nice looking wheels.

Should be part numbers stamped on the inner rim somewhere. Post them here and we'll see what it looks like. I would think they would be worth somewhere around $100-$150 each in good condition. The killer would be the shipping if it isn't a local pickup.

These are geniune HD mags as they have the logo embossed in them. T16 x 300D Cast Alloy (M) P/L ... inside one of the hubs near the bearing it has D in one slot A in another N in another and CAV1 .... so DANCAV1. These were on an 02 but the stock spokes had been traded for these so im unsure as to what bike they really came off of.

I'm having a hard time visualizing them on a RK as a stock wheel. More than likely they were an upgraded wheel.

What year RK did they come off of? What size are they? They look like aftermarket, and before you list them on CL how about giving the members on HDTALKING a shot at them. Nice looking wheels.

I just didnt think someone would want to pay the shipping charges...but i will definitely put them up on here if there is interest.

I really like the wheels and if I can verify that they will fit an 05 Road Glide, I would be interested.

Black slotted 6 spoke wheel. 43929-08 16" rear, fits '00-later xl models,'00-05 Dyna, '00-02models (except FLSTFSE2) and '00- later touring models. Requires separate purchase of model specific wheel installation kit.
43921-08 16" front, fits '00 later touring models. Requires blah, blah blah.
List price in 2007 accessory catalog $399 each.
This info was taken from '07 catalog. :)

If I typed faster, I could have beaten your post Glider!

Back