free website stats program What New 2013 | Harley Davidson Forums

What New 2013

GILLY 68

Well fellow forum readers Im wondering when we will see a color chart for the new 2013 bikes and if anything new will be introduced. Im getting the itch to trade 2010 FLHX and none of the colors seem to trip my trigger. I know the new ones already have the 103 vs my 96 thats a plus and a oil cooler. I cant remember when new ones come end of June or in July. Can anyone one help me.

I think we should start the water cooled rumor too. :D

At my local hog meeting this past saturday, they said that the release of the 2013's was going to be later than normal this year...I believe if I remember right it was going to be end of August...

maybe the 110th anv. comeing with 110ci...?I'am looking forward to see the new ones myself....I know they will be cool..now that I got an 2012 and cant get another new one...:taunt

I heard that they were introducing a new oil cooled model!!! :lolrolling

I think we should start the water cooled rumor too. :D

Some rumors are based on the truth, Probably not for a year or two but they will be going to water cooled , Not the whole engine just the heads on the touring bikes at first. EPA and all that.

Also heard they swapped Owner's Manual with Service Manual...should see huge drop in forum chatter...:D

Just read a new anouncement from the MOCO.
For 2013 they are going to drop the V-Twin and go with an inline 4 cyl.

Back