free website stats program what is the typical price paid for a nightster? | Harley Davidson Forums

what is the typical price paid for a nightster?

nickg

being new to looking at HD cycles...and thinking about a nightster, what is a good price to pay? are they negoitable on price on Harleys? Are they a waiting list item?I thought they were sticker priced and that was it...any insight would be helpful, I am in nj and want a standard black nighster

i was real lucky with mine,in the U.K. they list at £6995.00 (for a blue/black one). i happen to walk into my local dealer "Eddy's" on the same weekend that the owner had sold the buisness.i had bought from him before so he decided to sell me my bike at £5995.00 on the road.
needless to say i'm still mighty pleased :skipping

I got my Black one for 9,700. Its hard to get them to knock off anything off sticker. But you can get some knock off shipping and assembly fee's. I got 200 off each one and a 200 giftcard, a total of 600 off! I'm in Houston Texas.:cheers

It's Hard?...In Baton Rouge, LA. They wouldn't budge!

I bought an 07 Nightster with a little over 800 mile on it with a stage one package on it for $8,400, looked like it came off the showroom floor. Bought it from an owner with several HD's. I say look around. Don't pay that rediculous price. For a standard Nightster i wouldn't expect to get anything off from Harley. They're Too Proud.

I Love Mine!

Ride it like you Stole It

MVH

And Another thing... As popular as they may say they are, I haven't seen that may on the road in Louisiana

I got my 08 silver/black for 8,400. One of the shop mechanics bought it and rode about 900 miles on it before going to a Night Train. It was in showroom condition with SE pipes and Stage 1 air intake. I also got a helmet thrown in the deal. ---San Antonio, TX

Back