free website stats program What is supposed to be plugged into this connector | Harley Davidson Forums

What is supposed to be plugged into this connector

bignew

In looking at pictures online of a bike I hope to purchase I notice what looks like a loose connector is this fine or something wrong. It is located behind the rear cylinder. I tried to post attachment but I was unable because I used it in a thread I started about rinehart exhaust.

Again I am so thankful for this site. If your ever in Northeastern Ohio hit me up for a cool beverage. I have never been much of the mechanic I have always been to involved in other things and blessed to be around good mechanics but now in my older years i want to be more involved not just for me but for my boys as well. There was a thread posted a week or so ago about donating to keep the site running and as soon as I post this I'm going to go find where my wife took my debit card:bigsmiley30:

If anyone needs any advice on educational matters and weightlifting/supplementation I might be able to help:s

I'll take a shot at a battery tender connection to charge the battery.

Does it look like the plug in the center of this trio?

tn253s3.jpg

I wnet back and looked at the picture in my previous thread and it does originate under the seat near the battery.

A lot of Stealers are installing these while PDI the bike then they forget to tell you about the add ons, mine came that way too:s

Back