free website stats program What ignition module | Harley Davidson Forums

What ignition module

vtbikers

I have a 2003 1200 custom with a bad ignition module. I was going to replace it with the screamin eagle module ($119.95) that was listed in the 2009assy catalog.
But I have found out that they don't sell it anymore. The only module that HD has is the stock module($255.00). Is there anything else available in the
$100.00 to $200.00 price range. I have looked at quite a few more expensive modules, but really don't want to spend that much money.
Thanks

As crazy as it sounds HD Australia may be an option. NZ sources all HD /SE gear from Aussie and i think the unit you are after is the same as the one i got recently.

I have a 2003 1200 custom with a bad ignition module. I was going to replace it with the screamin eagle module ($119.95) that was listed in the 2009assy catalog.
But I have found out that they don't sell it anymore. The only module that HD has is the stock module($255.00). Is there anything else available in the
$100.00 to $200.00 price range. I have looked at quite a few more expensive modules, but really don't want to spend that much money.
Thanks

Plenty of aftermarket options. But you need to decide what you want in terms of the ignition system capabilities. Read up on a few of the mfgrs. website to see:

Spyke, Inc. Acculight Ignition System
Dynatek Performance Electronics - Harley Davidson Dyna2Ki

http://69.20.53.62/pdf/90003200.pdf
Compu Fire Electronic Components for Harley Davidson Motorcycles
ACCEL Motorcycle :: Products

This list is NOT comprehensive, just a starting point. But also check here:

How Ignition Systems and Components Work - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Last edited:
Back