free website stats program What charging system? | Harley Davidson Forums

What charging system?

CECordell

I hope someone here can share some knowledge. A friend bought a super clean 1998 injected Anniversary Ultra, 43k miles, and promptly lost the front rod bearing. He brought me the bike and had a new 113 inch Ultima engine delivered to my door. Got it in and the 45 amp charging system is obviously way too fat to use. Apparently the cases are deeper for the stator. Will an evo 32 amp be enough to power an Ultra? I'm also converting to carbed because, well, it's Magnetti-Merrelli efi and a 113 inch firebreather it's not capable of feeding so don't need the 45amp. They came out with many different systems when the Cammer came out, I just need to know which one will put my front sprocket in the best spot and operate correctly. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there that have done this swap, I just need to find them. Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Someone should be able to help with your situation, lots good knowledge here. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum from Ohio. Sorry I can't help but many on here will help you for sure.

Last edited:
Back