free website stats program What are your plans for Thanksgiving | Harley Davidson Forums

What are your plans for Thanksgiving

J

Jack Klarich

I am trying to talk The Redhead into breaking tradition and doing some California Tacos this year, not having much luck so far:p I hope ALL have time with family and friends and for those lucky enough to have a safe ride that day as well, From me and The Redhead Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

Staying close to home. Eating at a local restaurant and just hanging out with the Wife and 2 Boys. Maybe some dirt bike riding if weather cooperates...:s

And Happy Turkey to you Jack and the Redhead........

#1 Going to throw the biggest turkey I can find in the oven, eat until I can't eat anymore.
#2 Take a nap.
#3 Start all over again.:s

Happy Easter all.

Last edited:
Oldest daughter coming home from Mississippi for the holiday. Youngest daughter coming home from U of Georgia. Brother-in-law, his wife to be, and his son (our nephew) coming over for the day.

I fry the turkey while the ladies take care of the rest of the cooking. We eat until we are in a food coma and then the crazy women in my life head out for Black Friday shopping!

I am trying to talk The Redhead into breaking tradition and doing some California Tacos this year, not having much luck so far:p I hope ALL have time with family and friends and for those lucky enough to have a safe ride that day as well, From me and The Redhead Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

#1 Going to throw the biggest turkey I can find in the oven, eat until I can't eat anymore.
#2 Take a nap.

Happy Easter all.

yup they really are related one thinks it's Quatro de Mayo and the other thinks it's Easter.....:nosad:nosad

#2 Take a nap.

Happy Easter all.

Throw in a ride, a few beers and this is a plan I can understand! Guess I'll start working on Kat!

I think I may go to work as normal :(
However I do have 5 days of toil (time off in lieu) to take before Christmas break and boss might give me the day off :)

Brian

Well,thank you,Jack.Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.We are going to another relatives,then we have Christmas here.

yup they really are related one thinks it's Quatro de Mayo and the other thinks it's Easter.....:nosad:nosad
I get so confused with these holidays, I really do want it to be Easter so the full riding season begins.:small3d026: Besides Lorne & Don, Jack told me it was Easter and I believe everything he tells me.:bigsmiley31:

Back