free website stats program What Are Your Plans For Christmas | Harley Davidson Forums

What Are Your Plans For Christmas

J

Jack Klarich

Much as I dis like snow and cold, The Redhead and I are going to Minnesota for Christmas with our family's, if it isn't too cold or SNOWIE:p I might ask Jeff to get his ULTRA out:p:newsmile018::newsmile018:

who ever says "it's just not Christmas without s#@W" well in my opinion...(not going to say cause i don't want to get in trouble)

so i will be having a BBQ by the pool drinking adult beverages...:lero

Jack can we get the redhead to take a photo of you making a snow angel :D

At home with most of the family youngest daughter will not be here as she will be on a boat somewhere off Nigeria
will eat too much drink too much wine and feed any stray people we find
Was snowing today so may be white

Brian

Just hanging around here, my missus would like it to snow or a least be cold enough for the fireplace. Maybe hangin' at the beach!!

This year we'll be spending time with the oldest son, his wife and two of our grand kids.

We changed the way be celebrate Christmas several years ago. For us and our 6 kids it is all about spending family time together. We no longer buy gifts for each other. We do buy for the young grand kids of course. Our kids love that we don't have to shop for each other, as there is no stress on what to get someone for Christmas. Christmas has become so materialistic (just my opinion). If the misses and I want something during the year we get it, and same for treating our kids, we don't wait until Christmas.

I guess you could sum this up by saying we put the joy back in Christmas.:)

who ever says "it's just not Christmas without s#@W" well in my opinion...(not going to say cause i don't want to get in trouble)

so i will be having a BBQ by the pool drinking adult beverages...:lero

Jack can we get the redhead to take a photo of you making a snow angel :D

:p HMMMM NO, a few years back The Redhead had a snowball fight with our Grand Daughter That was pretty funny:p

hi all spending xmas at home with the wife,eldest daughter will be coming,not sure about youngest & son in law,i will be cooking again & sinking a few ales so may be a late or burnt dinner

It is definitely family time for us. My two kids are still in school. We always do Christmas Eve service at our church and come home and then the kids get to open one present each before it is off to bed. Sometime before Christmas day we watch "It's a Wonderful Life" together. One of my favorite movies. That is a tradition my wife and started long before the kiddos came along. It helps to put things back into perspective. Hoping for a white Christmas just as long as it comes before Christmas I plow snow for the state and really don't want to work on Christmas Eve or day. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Back