free website stats program what air cleaner ? | Harley Davidson Forums

what air cleaner ?

I have an SE stage1, but a friend has an K&N and he is real happy with it...
Good luck with your choose, you may like the K&N cuz of the price!!

Take care and ride safe eh!!!:D

Also depends on the style you're looking for (round, oval, velocity tube, etc.). I preferred more of the round look & went w/LA Choppers xXx breather - suited my needs & was under $200 (bought on DennisKirk).

Attachments

• LA-Breather.jpg
    LA-Breather.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 22
I have the Ness Big Sucker stage 1. I'm starting to see some oil seapage on one of the ears that attach to the heads near the breather bolts. I'm also seeing some more than usuall oil in the filter so I'm thinking the design is off slightly or the o-rings have shifted slightly. I've had it for 1.5 yrs now. I may change to K&N, V&H or SE and use the stock oval cover.

I can tell you one thing, I put the Ness AC on before my pipes (had the TFI on already) and when I rolled on the throttle the sucking sound of the AC was awesome. Once I put pipes on, I couldn't hear anything except the pipes!!

Good luck!

I put the K&N high flow breather on my 07' FLHTC. Check this out. my dealer actually saved me some money by selling me the backing plate, breather tubes and k&n filter seperately. Using the stock breather can, $135.00

Back