free website stats program West Michigan, Lets Meet | Harley Davidson Forums

West Michigan, Lets Meet

Dr.Evil

My riding companions are dwindling for various reasons. I don't mind an occasional ride alone but I do prefer the company of others. My 20+ year job is moving to Ohio and I have opted not to go, things are slow and a little arm twist could have me on the road at any time. I frequently ride south 40, 51, 60, 12, some west M43, M40 N. Battle Creak, Marshal OK but we usually head south from there. I am planning 3 days at Chopper Fest US131 next week, Joan Jett still looks hot!

Every second on I94 is a wasted second.

Wish you luck on meeting a Rider from in here, the few I met have been great .. My Late Wife was from MI .. I still get up that way now and then as loved it up there .. Will let you know if head up that way ..
Thanks for the reply, sorry to hear about your wife LOL

Not sure if you're still around, but I live right in Portland, MI.

Oh, I am the thing that won't leave around here. don't hear much from Michigan HDT members as you can see from the lack of replies. Not like the large membership from across the boarder in Indiana. I am from the kalamazoo area and have some friends in GR that don't ride. If you end up in Turkeyville bike night or Hastings we may bump paths. I will be at a PGR funeral this saturday in W. GR. in the cage.

Dr evil we ride on Thursdays when possible let me know if you are interested. I am west of Kazoo about 20 miles.

I'm in Northern Indiana and have visited MI a lot years ago in a cage. Plan on seeing it from the bike this summer. Retired and any time is a good time to ride.

We will have to plan a meet and greet at Ceement City Country HD a great place with a great restaurant next door.

I am up in Muskegon, I don't get much farther south then Holland. If I do i will give a shout. If your going to be up this way give a heads up.

Back