free website stats program Well my ne ride is done | Harley Davidson Forums

Well my ne ride is done

SloppyBear

Hey all, its been a while i've been too busy riding to post.

Short story:

Last night on the way home from work someone on my street made a left in front of me. I hit them, wrecked the front end of my bike. Probably a write off. And i ended up part way through the window of the passenger side of the car.

The other driver is being charged with "careless driving". But my ride is dead and i had only got it a few months ago.

Heres to hoping that its a write off so that i can get one of the new 103's soon.

Wow. Glad to hear your o.k. It will be tough being without your ride, but be thankful that you can ride again someday. I'll assume your not a stuntman and going through a window isn't as easy as it looks on TV.

Glad to hear you are ok, and like Backroad Rider said, the bike can be replaced. Will keep my fingers crossed for you on the new 103.....

The ride can always be replaced but it's a bit harder to replace a person. Take it as a lesson to watch out for other drivers and drive like you are invisible.

Glad that you are ok. As everyone else said the bike can be replaced or repaired that's what insurance is for. Take it as one life's lessons learned and drive defensive all the time. Like Glider said, "Like you're invisible."

Good to hear you came out ok in the long run. Take your time, get well and get that new ride. Regards.
Ishmael

Thank goodness you are OK.

When you went through the window, did you introduce yourself to that person who tried to kill you?

Back