free website stats program Well it Happened #3 Back in the Saddle | Harley Davidson Forums

Well it Happened #3 Back in the Saddle

BCRoadking

Well guys thanks for all the replies and well wishes it was greatly appreciated .Am feelin great with only a sore neck to remind me of what happened . Still Cant remember the collision , but wife says that when the swelling goes down and my brain returns to its normal walnut size things should be great . Some great things though , For those of us that deal with Moscow Mutual ( ICBC ) here in British Columbia , I have to admit that they treated me really well , First adjuster was not going to give me near enough for my Bike ( Neck was bent ) So asked for another adjuster as i felt that he wasnt taking a serious look at my bike , Second adjuster came on board and in the final amount before i signed it away that had come up with almost FIVE THOUSAND more than before, So I cant say that using ICBC for all my insurance was a bad thing . Second great thing ,, through a fluke look on the internet , found and purchased a 2003 Ultra Classic with only Four Thousand Kilometers on it , guy was great held onto it for three weeks without a deposit while my insurance was settling out on my Road King , Went out , looked at it and bought it , was gonna haul it home in back of truck , when the Guy asked me " well why dont ya ride it home " told him i only put transport insurance on it and he replied " Ah its great ridin weather leave my plates and insurance on it and ride er home " . Well didnt take two seconds and i was Back in the saddle . 1300 klms home in one day , my butt was sore but man you couldnt take that grin off my face no matter what , this bike is awsome , I will miss my Road King ,but this is a worthy replacement .
Thanks guys .

Good to hear you up and about BCRK...:D Take it easy and work on the PT to get your body back towards 100%!!?? 1300 kilometers is a stretch for someone on the mend! :small3d015:

You're gonna love the '03 Ultra! That is what I have. It is just a pleasure to be on.
Glad that you are O.K. once again. Welcome back!!

Back