free website stats program weather | Harley Davidson Forums

weather

jamesearl

I live just NW of Chicago.Perfect conditions,it rained,got the salt off the roads,then went to 56 degrees.Can't remember when but it's been awhile since riding in late Dec.Normally it's below freezing this time of year.

We had some unusually cool weather here in AZ the past week but for the most part riding is a year round event.

If I won the lottery I would build a 50 acre indoor course to ride in. Complete with sweeping curves, trees making the perfect canopy, meadows, ponds filled from waterfalls and a gas station where we could refill and wave to our friends as they cruise by.

If I won the lottery I would build a 50 acre indoor course to ride in. Complete with sweeping curves, trees making the perfect canopy, meadows, ponds filled from waterfalls and a gas station where we could refill and wave to our friends as they cruise by.

What about a bar?:p

We have had warm weather for late december saturday and sunday both days above 10 centigrade (50) f earlier in the week all was frozen starting to cool again now

Brian

Here, when its warm its raining, when its clear its usually a little too cold, but I got a new helmet from Santa so I need to get some miles on it:)

I live just NW of Chicago.Perfect conditions,it rained,got the salt off the roads,then went to 56 degrees.Can't remember when but it's been awhile since riding in late Dec.Normally it's below freezing this time of year.
Been above normal here in northern Ohio......Today it's 30 degrees with snow flurries and 52 and rain by Friday.

Back