free website stats program Weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Weather

jamesearl

Boy the weathers just not cooperating,but the salt's off the roads,and I'm gonna ride.Was 37F this morning when I went to a job.I noticed if I don't have a scarf to block wind going down the front of my jacket,I might as well turn around.Of course I got on ski pants, gloves, all that,but that scarf is a life saver.

The weather here has been all over the place too. 73* Saturday, hail and below freezing today.

This north TX spring has been crazy. Forecasters have no idea what's going to happen. Call for rain get nothing, no rain forecasted yet it rains., crazy high winds and storms, a tornado not too far away. Hard to get a good ride in! :newsmile07: Kinda looking forward to the predictable summer forecast...Sun, HOT and more HOT

I was lucky got to ride off and on all winter. They don't use salt here and use very little sand.

The snow is going to return to Butler, PA from what I've seen on the weather report. Snow tomorrow, strange weather in Western PA.

It was 34 when I rolled the bike out this morning for my 45 mile ride to work. Sure did appreciate this heated grips this morning. Sort of made me wish for a heated seat too!!

Oh yeah, the scarf is great. Even here in Florida where I think we only got down to 40 once this winter I used mine several times!

Fox Creek jackets have a built in neck warmer that hangs inside the back of the jacket and liner when not in use. It is very nice on those cold mornings. 87 here yesterday no jacket, no neck warmer.....

Well I finally got the bike out for a ride, down to Dauphin Island. Been raining for 10 days straight. It was 60 when I left and 77 when I made the return ride, perfect, only a light jacket.

Back