free website stats program Waterproof Bags | Harley Davidson Forums

Waterproof Bags

dogdad

Looking for a true waterproof travel bag for my RKC. Don't want the ones that comes with a liner bag to put them in. Someone surely makes a true waterproof leather bag. Any ideas?

I just use the large zip loc bags inside of the cordura (or they could be nylon) bags that go in the saddlebags and tourpack. Everything stays bone dry and noone sees them anyway since you take the whole kaboodle into your hotel/motel room with you.

I bought these for my RKC, although I haven't had the misfortune to test how waterproof they are in a 'real world' situation. They seem well made, and they fit both the saddle bags and tour-pak nicely. A couple if things to note - it was cheaper for me to buy them individually than in the set, and they never responded to my e-mail about a flaw in the insulated cooler I also purchased. The defect wasn't a big deal, so I didn't pursue it, but it did lessen my opinion of the company. Anyway, for what it's worth, here's the link.

Saddlebag Liners & Touring Accessories by: tlcproducts

there are a lot of water resistent bags out there but cant say I have found a waterproof leather bag.Check saddleman and kuryakyn or t-bags.

If you're looking for a true "waterproof" bag, here's a couple of places to check.

EMS
REI

Their bags are true waterproof bags but they are ugly.

Back