free website stats program Warning......... | Harley Davidson Forums

Warning.........

T wrecks

I would like to issue this warning to all Americans and Canadians for the month of May and early June on the West coast of the US, the Canadian Rocky Mountains, and between Vancouver and Bamff. If you happen to see a Ford Mustang coming towards you on the wrong side of the road………give us a wave will you as we run you off the road……it’ll be us, Mr. and Mrs. T wrecks. :dude
I must apologize for any havoc I wreak whilst driving through your respective beautiful countries, but you will drive on THAT side of the road!!
Ride safe everyone
T :D

Have a great trip T wrecks. I live on the other side of Canada so I will be safe from you and the misses.
kemo

Let's hope for no "wrecks" for Mr. & Mrs. T-wrecks. Way back in my early USAF days I had a friend who just returned from a tour in England. She was used to driving "opposite lane" & pulled out in the wrong side of an expressway. Had a good laugh after we got back on the right/correct side of the road, but a stressful few moments of terror. Ride safe & enjoy the trip!

Should be a great trip, especially in a cool car like a Mustang. If I have any layovers out west, I'll be on the lookout. Maybe you could post a daily update of your planned location to help us stay safe!

Hello from Kelowna, BC, Canada. When you get to Vancouver you might want to consider renting a bike for the trip through the Canadian west as we have some of the best riding to be found anywhere. Regardless of travel means you should try to stop at Deeley Harley Davidson in Vancouver as they are the Canadian distributor for Harley and have been for many years. At the dealership they have a museum of old bikes that is likely second only to the factory museum in Millwaukee and is well worth the stop for any person interested in the history of HD. When you travel east from Vancouver pick a route that will take you through the Okanagan Valley where Kelowna is located as this is the centre of the wine industry. Some of the best wines in the world are comming from our vineyards. Have a great trip, if you get to Kelowna give me a call at 250 317 4766 and I will show you around.

Back