free website stats program Waiting anxiously like a kiddie at Christmas | Harley Davidson Forums

Waiting anxiously like a kiddie at Christmas

I have ordered my Jack Daniels black Midnight 7 Derby, Timer and Airfilter covers and I can't wait for them to arrive. Arrived in the UK on Sunday evening so waiting for them to clear customs. So glad I read the forum as the T25 torx felt really loose - Its a T27 and never comes in a kit. Just gone and picked one up today as its not worth ruining the screws and stripping them.

I have removed my Skull horn cover (only got it for Christmas) as I don't want to have mixed themes - my buddy is buying it off me. I am waiting on my cowbell and bracket coming back from powder coating today. If the results are good I will be giving him my rocker covers (tops only as I can't be bothered to dismantle the rockers.)

149698.jpg

Ok over 50 reads and no comments - oh well I'm gonna keep posting on this.

Got the cow bell back from power coating. I have before, The Skull which is nice but doesn't keep with the theme, and the black cowbell

After powdercoating

P1020114.jpg

Drag Specialities Skull

P1020036.jpg

Stock

P1020006.jpg

Looking good so far Admiral. Actually Ilike the skull cover for my bike, planing to buy one. Cheers.

Ok over 50 reads and no comments - oh well I'm gonna keep posting on this. Got the cow bell back from power coating. I have before, The Skull which is nice but doesn't keep with the theme, and the black cowbell

I just now saw this thread Admiral, (I've been kinda in and out lately). The first No. 7 looks good, the other images don't show anymore. Those black cowbells do look good, I've seen um.

I took my cowbell totally off and mounted just the horn down by the brake. But I could always black out my Lenale fan maybe.

Back