free website stats program Vrod Muscle | Harley Davidson Forums

Vrod Muscle

And that pretty well sums up the experience. We all have different bikes and different likes but what is yours is what matters. Nice scoot, looks fast too.

I rode one a the demo rides in sturgis SD this year and my only complaint was that I did not have a full face helmet on, kinda strange me saying that cuz I hate helmets but then again I have never accelerated that fast in my life on 2 wheels.

KingofSweden, welcome to the HDtalking forum and your 1st post...yea that is a mighty fine bike...and good thing it has that stepped seat to help you hang on when accelerating hard onto a freeway...:D

Hi to everybody.
good to be here.
there are some exciting running the bike in Sweden.hope one day you come here and experience what I say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Heritage 103 build running good. Now I'm looking at a Vrod. The wife is freaking out. Who doesn't need 2 bikes? :D

I have a nightrod special and simply love it, its a blast. Also have a new roadglide 103 that is for cruising the highways.

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 17
I just seen the sweetest looking VRod today that I ever did see. She was all black and crome with superb looking pipes and a nice water-jacketed turbo and a bunch of other trimmings. I'm too old for such scaryness, but there was a day...

Enjoy,
Rich P

I had a very nice VRSCA. I had a minor accident recently, and whilst I was waiting for its repair, traded it for a Street Bob 2010. Glad you like your bike. I love my new bike.

P1010416.jpg

P1010417.jpg

P1010420.jpg

Back