free website stats program VOES or no VOES | Harley Davidson Forums

VOES or no VOES

blockheadcase

Converted my ignition on my 96 FXD to mechanical advance, bikers choice ignition, Accel single fire coil, is it safe to say I don't need the VOES connected any more?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, Yes, I used Rivera stainless steel weights in my 94, never have to wory about rust and you can change spings to change advance curve, I used the dyna S pointless system with it, no rev limit, the best of both worlds.

If you have mechanical weights, you should not need because that's what the voe's does electronically, but if you have a ign. module you should pull the instructions up off the internet and follow their sugustions, and a course resurch the forum.

Thanks for the welcome bro's I will lok at the link, I bought the ignition module from Vulcan Works the instructions dont say to use or not use the VOES I will disconnect if it pings I will reconnect.

Thanks for the welcome bro's I will lok at the link, I bought the ignition module from Vulcan Works the instructions dont say to use or not use the VOES I will disconnect if it pings I will reconnect.
If it's connected no sense in disconnecting it, there's nothing to be gained, I would just leave it hooked up, it might be helping at slower speeds and cruising.

Back