free website stats program Visor & trim | Harley Davidson Forums

Visor & trim

kardar

Hi

I want to add visors to my Head light & running lights. Do I need to change the stock headlight & running light trim to do this.
Bike is 02 Heritage
Thanks,
Kardar

Unfortunately they make a ring that is a bit different to accept the visors. You could probably modify the ones you have now to get them to do the job.

The visors that i got from the dealer fit without any mods.It took about 20 minutes to install them,they just fit under the factory trim ring. hope this helps you.
ZIGZAG

Hi ZIGZAG

Can you tell me the make, model of the visors you got. It was actually the dealer who told me that I need to change the trim also.
Thanks,
Kardar

Hi

I want to add visors to my Head light & running lights. Do I need to change the stock headlight & running light trim to do this.
Bike is 02 Heritage
Thanks,
Kardar

I have the Willie G visors (head lamp; passing lamps; and turn signals) I had to buy special trim rings for the passing lamps. Getting the ring on the headlamp was a buger though. Took about 45 min. just for this one. :small3d012:

I have an 08 Heritage and the visors were easy and I can't get the one on the headlamp to have the trim ring fully seat, how did you get your trim ring to seat fully?

Back