free website stats program VFW Riders | Harley Davidson Forums

VFW Riders

CRCKR

Stopped into the VFW Post in Camp Verde, AZ last Saturday and a fella asked me about riding with the VFW Riders. We didn't have anyone else who rode in my Post in Tampa so I was pretty happy to sign up. I'm looking forward to riding with a group of great guys in one of the most beautiful States, for riding, in this Nation!

On another note, the Big Sucker Stage 2 made a good difference in my ride. I was surprised that the sound of the bike changed as much as it did (in a good way) but I got the HP and responsiveness I expected after flashing the auto-tune from the FP3. Exhaust is next! Unfortunately my dang window motor in the car I had to buy to get me through the snow this winter died (with the driver's window down) last night just before a week in the 20's so I may have to drop a couple of hundred into that. I would normally do this kind of thing myself but one thing I've never been able to do right is put those door panels back on right! They always end up hanging and flapping on one corner!

Window regulators can use up patience by the truck load! I always end up bleeding too. There is always something sharp in there....

I had to change one last year on a Hyundai, what a pain and you are correct, door panels never seem to fit right after they've been removed.

Problem with the door panels is they are put on in a hurry on the assembly line, the fasteners are not very forgiving, with a bit of time and the correct molding tools you can do it https://www.rockauto.com/ check here for best pricing on complete regulator with new motor

I have been told by numerous techs that the window motors are a hands-off (literally) if you don't know what you are doing. The spring is under a lot of tension and can easily remove body parts.

I have been told by numerous techs that the window motors are a hands-off (literally) if you don't know what you are doing. The spring is under a lot of tension and can easily remove body parts.

Lol, looks like I made a good decision. It was 18 degrees here the other day and the cold wind got my blood boiling so hot on my way to work that I came home with a new (to me) 4x4 Silverado VortecMAX. I'm getting married on Saturday and figured this would be my last chance to get myself a nice toy before the honey locks down the bank account.

Lol, looks like I made a good decision. It was 18 degrees here the other day and the cold wind got my blood boiling so hot on my way to work that I came home with a new (to me) 4x4 Silverado VortecMAX. I'm getting married on Saturday and figured this would be my last chance to get myself a nice toy before the honey locks down the bank account.

Good plan, get everything you need before Saturday!!
Congrats.

Back