free website stats program Vancouver Motorcycle Show | Harley Davidson Forums

Vancouver Motorcycle Show

SixPak

Anybody plan on going to the Vancouver Motorcycle Show next weekend? Jan 20-23? I might go on Sat if I don't have to work. Wanna meet for coffee?

Yes, Leaving the North Island early sat marning ( 6:00 AM )should be in Abbotsford late afternoon, if time to meet for coffee works out all the better.

Ya, SixPak, I'll be one of the others with Charlie from the Island. We hope to be there between 4 and 5 on Sat. That coffee sounds awesome, so if you would PM me your cell #, one of us will phone you and arrange to meet. Hope to meet you there...

Ya, SixPak, I'll be one of the others with Charlie from the Island. We hope to be there between 4 and 5 on Sat. That coffee sounds awesome, so if you would PM me your cell #, one of us will phone you and arrange to meet. Hope to meet you there...

my number has been PM'd to you Larry:cheers

Enjoyed the show. lots of cool bikes and lots to spend money on. But too many people for this kid, like christmas shopping at wallmart.

I also enjoyed the show. Even got to check out the new Dark Custom"Blackline".
Interesting 2 piece handlebar and no fuel gauge or console on tank. Just gas cap. But i did like it. Sorry i missed meeting LarryC08 and charliesHarley. But I did get to meet One Way from Port Coquitlam. Nice guy. He does a lot of riding and I'll hopefully do a tour with him. There were some really nice customs too. Lots of nice things to see. Including a lot of the non-motorised kind. My neck is still a bit sore. LOL.

I also enjoyed the show. Even got to check out the new Dark Custom"Blackline".
Interesting 2 piece handlebar and no fuel gauge or console on tank. Just gas cap. But i did like it. Sorry i missed meeting LarryC08 and charliesHarley. But I did get to meet One Way from Port Coquitlam. Nice guy. He does a lot of riding and I'll hopefully do a tour with him. There were some really nice customs too. Lots of nice things to see. Including a lot of the non-motorised kind. My neck is still a bit sore. LOL.
Six' did you take alot of pics?

Back