free website stats program Vance & Hines true duals on my 2004 ultra | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance & Hines true duals on my 2004 ultra

kstrohs57

Thinking real hard about putting Vance & Hines true duals part#16799 on my 2004 ultra with 103 screaming eagle upgrade . Any body tell me if the oxogen sensors are easy to change over from the stock exhaust to the true duals ? Thanks for any help . i

As long as you order the true duals with the 02 sensor bungs already welded in it is just a matter of unscrewing the sensors and screwing them into the new pipes. Spray some penetrating oil on the threads about an hour before you remove them and they should come right out

When you did the 103 upgrade does it also include O2 sensors?

Thanks Steve , looking to run cooler & have a little better performance , last dyno run @ Century H.D. in Medina Ohio had 95 hp & 99 fpt with the stock exhaust & Vance & Hines slip ons & few other goodies , hopefully i can do a litl better .

103 upgrade was done by previous owner , i cant answer that on oxogen sensors , guess ill have to do some looking & locate them ..

You'll definitely like the change in heat, sound & performance over stock. O2 sensors should be pretty easy to get out, with a little penetrating oil soak. I also used HT silicone on the O2 sensor bungs and header/pipe joint to ensure a good seal. Don't want any annoying leaks. Good luck & let us know how the swap goes.

Thanks Steve , looking to run cooler & have a little better performance , last dyno run @ Century H.D. in Medina Ohio had 95 hp & 99 fpt with the stock exhaust & Vance & Hines slip ons & few other goodies , hopefully i can do a litl better .
Wow,95 HP isn't that a gigantic improvement? From what I've seen these bikes run under 70 HP stock.Is that what the screaming eagle upgrade does?

The 103 up grade with 255 cams , screaming eagle race tuner , screaming eagle billet air cleaner will get you over 90 hp & that was with stock exhaust & Vance & Hines slip ons . Dyno runs @ Hales in Mansfield Ohio & Century in Medina Ohio both welll over 90 hp .

Back