free website stats program V-Rod Bagger | Harley Davidson Forums

V-Rod Bagger

ironmark

Has anyone seen the V-Rod turned into a touring bike ? There is a company that has all the parts that you need to turn a V-Rod into a Road Glide style touring Bike . Check out Cycle Visions I clicked on VRSC & then click on Road-Rod .

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice, but you could save some ca$h & just buy a bagger. Adding all required parts for this mod together looks a tad $pendy.

I happend to see a Vrod done like this over the summer ,I was very pleased with the quality of the parts and fittment , It looked natural so to speak everything blended in very well ,Being a owner of a Vrod ,I dont think they will ever make the REVO engine there main stable and think they will do what ever they have to do to keep the aircooled alive , and I own a Vrod and feel its the best HD mechanicly I have owned .

HD of Ocala Florida had one for sale on their lot a couple of months back and to be honest if I had not just bought the EG I might have bought that. Had radio navigation forward controls, nice paint match (two tone Blue) Overall a nice ride. tried talking my twin brother into buying it but he was content with his RK. I test road it and it was smooth...real smooth. I am still toying with the idea of building one.

Has anyone seen the V-Rod turned into a touring bike ? There is a company that has all the parts that you need to turn a V-Rod into a Road Glide style touring Bike . Check out Cycle Visions I clicked on VRSC & then click on Road-Rod .

theres a 2003 sitting at motor city hd in farmington not sure who did the conversion but looks decent

Back