free website stats program V&H Ovals. Anyone have these ? | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Ovals. Anyone have these ?

CalgaryBikeBum

Hi Folks. I was wondering if anyone else has the Vance And Hines Slipon Ovals? My buddy has the monster ovals on his 08 Ultra Classic and I love the sound. I didn't want to spend the dough though....sooooo I ordered a set of Ovals. I love the look and hope the sound is as good as some I heard. Any comments?

my buddy has a set on his '09 Streetglide and they sound good. Not loud at all (which ain't a bad thing) for a touring bike. I'm real happy with my Supertrapp slip-ons as they are a little deeper than the VH ovals. Hope you like 'em.

I saw these at the Local Shop at $569 not bad .. but I am heading the local gathering and hoping to hear them for myself.

I have em and love em on my 08 EGUC. I have a buddy that has the monster's and they are nice too.

I have the Monster Ovals on my '09 SG and love them. Spend a little extra and you wont be disappointed. Flip the tips, and they match the flow of the hard bags.

Thanks for feedback. Mine are on the way just got shipping notice so should have them by next week. Wife is getting tired of me changing things several times. HAHAHAh I bought some screaming eagles (oem) off ebay but a bit too quiet and they look a bit small? Guess I gotta sell them again. and the endcaps. sheesh.

I bought some V & H slash cut down pn 16751 for my 09 FLHTCU and they are a bit too loud for me, are the ovals quieter?:33: I'm 60 years old so I want something a little louder than stock at cruse so I can still listen to the stero at moderate levels but barks when you crank it on. I took the slash cuts off and put them back in the box they came in. I guess I'll have to sell them or something. Thanks for any info:cheers

Back