free website stats program V & H monsters | Harley Davidson Forums

V & H monsters

caseyleiser

:newsmile055::newsmile055::newsmile055:Had my 05 ultra 103 c.i. at the dealers from Oct. til now. They did some paint touch ups for me. While it was there I saw some monster muffs hanging on the wall. Heard so much good stuff about the sound I couldn,t resist. I had vance & hines ovals before, they were nice but a little too loud. The monsters are loud too but a bit deeper or throatier in sound. Anyway they make me happy. The wife hasn,t heard them yet, she thought the ovals were too loud. Oh well, thats another story.

Yes. The wife. I feel your pain. Mine told me when I bought my bike at an auction that I was having a mid-life crisis? I said wait a second. I had a Harley when I met you 27 years ago??? She shut up. In fact she has her own leathers and Harley clothes now. Once they get their face in the wind...they love it. :D

Yes. The wife. I feel your pain. Mine told me when I bought my bike at an auction that I was having a mid-life crisis? I said wait a second. I had a Harley when I met you 27 years ago??? She shut up. In fact she has her own leathers and Harley clothes now. Once they get their face in the wind...they love it. :D

Its a funny thing about wive's,they are so different from us,they would prefer to anylize instead of just doing:newsmile070: When Idecided I was going to buy my bike she asked me WHY?? you quit riding 8yrs. ago (personal reasons) and you haven't mentioned it since.What's going on??I had to explain my motivations,and why the bike I parked wasn't good enough anymore,then she told me do what you want,you will any way.Since then I have put 20,000k on it,most of that with her riding shotgun! A couple of days ago I took her for a ride around the block on the bike I parked so many years ago and when we got off she told me,Thats the last ride on that bike,next time take me on the Harley,and soon! And they say men are fickle!:D

Its a funny thing about wive's,they are so different from us,they would prefer to anylize instead of just doing:newsmile070: When Idecided I was going to buy my bike she asked me WHY?? you quit riding 8yrs. ago (personal reasons) and you haven't mentioned it since.What's going on??I had to explain my motivations,and why the bike I parked wasn't good enough anymore,then she told me do what you want,you will any way.Since then I have put 20,000k on it,most of that with her riding shotgun! A couple of days ago I took her for a ride around the block on the bike I parked so many years ago and when we got off she told me,Thats the last ride on that bike,next time take me on the Harley,and soon! And they say men are fickle!:D
What was the bike????????

Yeah I know what you mean. I had one of the Vulcan Classics when it first came out after not riding for a few years and thought I was styling. But I kept having people say "Nice Harley" and then having to sadly tell them that it wasn't a Harley. HAHAHAh Felt kind of like wearing a plastic leather. Looked okay but in your heart you know it ain't what you wanted. So I sold it and took my time , built a second garage (heated) bought all the tools I would need then informed her I was buying something running but rough to rebuild and love. HAHAHAHA Well almost ready to put the motor back in and going through tranny right now then some paint and I'm styling for real this time. :D :D

PS....my buddy came to auction and got all excited. Then at Harley shop while I was buying parts he freakin went and bought a 2008 full out Dresser. I figure the salesman is on the wall of fame for selling a 30,000 dollar bike to a guy who had never ridden in his life. HAHAHAHAHAH:p

Hey Calgery bike bum I have family in Stettler and Edmonton,you want to meet naxt time I am in your end of the country ?

Back