free website stats program V&H BSS on 08 Fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H BSS on 08 Fatboy

scts

Got the V&H Big Shots Staggered from the wife and daughter for Christmas, and a few gift cards from the rest of the family covered the SE Air Cleaner for the FatBoy :D

Although I was initially a little concerned with how loud the BSS pipes were going to be, I've got to say I absolutly love them - wouldn't want to go any louder (just my personal preference), but they are about perfect (and there is the option for the quite baffels if needed in the future - although every time I ride I'm doubting I'll go that route even more).

Finally put the SE Air Cleaner on yesterday and took it out for a ride (after readjusting the TFI)... OMG - what a difference, and wow - this is what a Harely can / should be like :newsmile108:

All-in-all - not cheap (not that anything even remotly attached to the HD logo is), but really not that expensive either and what a difference.

The lighting is pretty poor, but before and after shots of the pipes (will get better pics when the rain stops and I get her out of the garage)...

DSC04462.jpg

DSC04466.jpg

Last edited:
The improved looks of your bike with the V&H alone is reason enough to have them and the new sound makes it that much better.

Thanks - you almost don't realize cluttered the stock pipes look until seeing them side by side... I'm pretty happy with how she looks now

Back