free website stats program V&H Big Radius 2-into-1 for my '08 FXDC | Harley Davidson Forums

V&H Big Radius 2-into-1 for my '08 FXDC

ChiroRick

I'm in the market for an exhaust system for my 08 super glide custom, and I'm leaning towards the V&H Big Radius 2-into-1. I've read that removal of the passenger footpeg is necessary for installation of the exhaust, but what I'm curious about, can I re-attach the passenger footpeg after it is installed, or is the exhaust in the way?

I've seen some youtube clips of some 2011 FXDC's with this exhaust and the passenger footpeg is on there, but I've seen a few where it wasn't on.

Who here knows for sure?

I'm in the market for an exhaust system for my 08 super glide custom, and I'm leaning towards the V&H Big Radius 2-into-1. I've read that removal of the passenger footpeg is necessary for installation of the exhaust, but what I'm curious about, can I re-attach the passenger footpeg after it is installed, or is the exhaust in the way?

I've seen some youtube clips of some 2011 FXDC's with this exhaust and the passenger footpeg is on there, but I've seen a few where it wasn't on.

Who here knows for sure?

V&H does! Seriously, I don't have any of their products - but I've read here and elsewhere that their telephone support is excellent. Call (but not email) them for the final word . . . .hope this helps!

Mark

I also have an 08 FXDC with the V&H 2-1 Big Radius installed. Removal of the passenger footpegs is for ease of installation and can be reinstalled once exhaust is attached.

Back