free website stats program USPS shipping to the UK. | Harley Davidson Forums

USPS shipping to the UK.

artisan

hi,i ordered a new seat for my bike a week ago & just wondered how long to expect delivery to take.
its been shipped via USPS & they emailed me on monday to say it had left the USA,which is cool.
if i go to their site & click on the "track & confirm" option there are no further updates.
is this normal or should i chase it up with them ?

i'm not being impatient btw,this is the first time i've had something shipped from the US.
cheers.

Expect up to 10 days,then expect to go to the postal depot and pay thru the nose to collect your parcel,even tho you've paid postage to your door.I buy from the states pretty often,and very few times have I been able to avoid paying our money grabbing government for the privalidg of doing so.

Shipping to Canada is usually 10 days but I have had packages that have taken 3 weeks. Sometimes the customs people can be real jerks.

Yea, it is normal for about 10 days. Although scanned in the US the UK is under no obligation to scan as received but usually do as a courtesy. Canada the same thing. I work at the Post Office:dknow

the USPS web site says they attempted to deliver my seat yesterday--no way,it's been delivered to my work which i'm at all day long.
i tried to email them but their site asks for a zip code & won't accept a UK post code-i don't want to phone them as it'll cost a fortune.
any ideas.
cheers.

Back