free website stats program Used saddlebags. | Harley Davidson Forums

Used saddlebags.

Bill Paulsell

Mysterious Red right saddle bag fell off of my 2014 Road King doing 70 mph. Didn't crack it but it looks bad. I'm looking for a salvage yard or something where I can find a replacement. I've since changed out the mounting hardware. It won't happen again.

Watch ebay. Google Harley saddle bags.
If money is no problem ,Harley will make new one,already painted, at Tomahawk,Wi. factory. Ask Your Dealer about pricing.

I checked with the dealer down here and he wanted over $700 for a replacement. I guess I could try some other dealers. Just finally got the bike pretty much set up the way I wanted it and then this happened. Was hoping to find a used one at a fraction of the cost. I know they're out there just don't know where to look. If I haven't found one by spring I guess I'll have to spring for a new one. With salvage yards, trike conversions, etc., I know there's one just sitting around that would love to be on my bike.

My buddy has a Mysterious Red 2016 Ultra. He had a side car built for it, and they had it painted by an auto body shop, that matched the paint perfectly. A good paint shop can match just about anything. Worth checking.

Go on facebook & search tim goodvin. He is in northern Colorado & has a lot of Harley parts, new & older models. If you can't find him I can help you get intouch with him.

Toby

Back