free website stats program used fat bob ? | Harley Davidson Forums

used fat bob ?

ICEBERG

well i think im picking up a fat bob on sat its an 2008 with 800 miles on it. it has a bassani exhaust 2into 1 and stage 1 air and HD stage 1 flash. im getting it for 13k. is that a good deal? i cant wait to get it there is so much i want to do to it

well i think im picking up a fat bob on sat its an 2008 with 800 miles on it. it has a bassani exhaust 2into 1 and stage 1 air and HD stage 1 flash. im getting it for 13k. is that a good deal? i cant wait to get it there is so much i want to do to it

Welcome to the Forum. Lots of great info here in the self-help pages and in the heads of your fellow members.

You might check out the "official" suggested used prices at the sites below:

Motorcycle Retail Values & Prices By Year - Kelley Blue Book

Used Motorcycle/ATVs "H" Manufacturers prices, values, specs and options at NADAguides.com

But the best gauge of what bikes should cost in your area are some of the Bike for sale news papers at autoparts stores or the "want ads" in the paper.

TQ

if everything looks good cosmetically, it sounds like a very good deal to me. RichardS on this forum could probably help you out as well as anyone, he's the resident expert on the value of bikes. You may send him a private message to see if you can get a response. You can definitely trust his judgement

Sounds like a great deal! I bought a 2008 Fat Bob with 800 miles on it with Vance and Hines Big Radius, I added an Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner on it, and I gained 15 Hp over stock. I also got the remainder of factory warranty, and paid 13400 for it after by Superglide got smashed by a falling tree. Got the Black denim paint. It rocks!!

Back