free website stats program Upgrades | Harley Davidson Forums

Upgrades

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
Don't know anyone else feels but this new "LOOK" and the upgrades made to the HD Talking Forum are excellent. My thanks to Speed for keeping this the absolutely best forum on the web. I think congradulations are in order for everyone involved with this upgrade. Thanks again, Don W.

Like Tank has said this update has put HDTALKING.COM on a playing field that none can compare. The ease of operation and reading and looks are very fluid and professional. From my point of view the update has put the forum where no one else has gone and the way that it is run with the great job of the Mods past and present is why HDTALKING.COM is the "BEST on the NET" bar none.:ap:ap

What can I say that hasn't been said. Thanks to everyone involved in the upgrade and thanks to all the members who make this the best on the net!!

One more reason this is the best , Thanks to Speed and all the hard work done here by all to keep this the Best on the Web:s

Really pretty COOL, you guys did a good job,,, must have been quite an undertaking.. No matter how you got there the end result is GRAND.. Two thumbs-up from me!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, thanks to Speed and the working staff here for their very generous sharing of their time! :majesty

Nice job guys! Really clean looking now and the new look is fantastic!
Thanks for doing this for us all!
No wonder the membership keeps on growing!! :)

Thanks to Speed and company for the new and improved HDT. The place looks brand new. Can someone tell me what happened to the reputation points scale?

Back