free website stats program upgrade exhaust but keep the sound down | Harley Davidson Forums

upgrade exhaust but keep the sound down

IR Rick

Any body upgrade thier exhaust but was still able keep the noise down
looking to get the bike to have a little more Hp:bigsmiley14: more.:p but i run with the goldwingers
and they like it quite:bigsmiley24:

SE 4" slipons, stage 1 AC and a TFI. Sounds a bit louder/deeper on idle, twice a loud when your on the throttle. I'm not a fan of loud pipes so that's why I chose the SE pipes. They are probably the quietest pipes you'll find. Hp's up a bit. Like the TFI

As the others have said...HD Screaming Eagle slip-ons are free flowing AND meet EPA, State & Federal mandates...a real bargain when you think about it.

Also have the SE slip-ons and love em! Quiet when at idle or cruising but really bark when I jump on the throttle. Perfect combination of performance and Harley sound.

I am running the SE slash cut slip-ons and I think they are great,a little deeper rumble at an idle,throaty rumble when you twist the throttle yet quiet when you are just cruising:D

Harley-Davidson USA | Accessories And Apparel | Genuine Motor Accessories

Steve, I am within about a month of doing a Stage 1, How would you say the SE's are compared to the V&H monster ovals as far as sound and performance goes. If they are pretty close the SE's are a no brainer being half the cost. I am sooooo undecided still.

I have to cast a vote for Scream Beagles, their 50 state street legal and the quality is there. Perforamce without the noise.

Back