free website stats program Updated Jiffy Stand-Anybody get one? | Harley Davidson Forums

Updated Jiffy Stand-Anybody get one?

I got mine changed, my previous bike was a 1989 Ultra, after the update on the jiffy stand the 2009 now leans only as much as the 89 did. A lot easier now to stand it up when a passenger is on.

The 2009 Touring bikes that had "hard to upright" jiffy stands on them were the result of the MOCO not having the proper ones on hand when it came time to ship the 09s to the dealers. They needed a different jiffy stand bracket because of the new wheels and tires which the 09 bikes were outfitted with.
If you are experiencing issues with your bike being hard to upright after it has been on the jiffy stand, you would be a good candidate for the updated hardware. Yes, the new ones are easier for us old timers to pick up off the jiffy stand. There is no charge to have the dealer put on the new bracket. The MOCO eats it, for a change.

Also is there any other springs that will hold up to harder riding. Or do I have a rider that just pushes the edge too much. One of my guys drags his Jiffy stand all the time and I have to replace his about once a month.

Back