free website stats program up-date! | Harley Davidson Forums

up-date!

gator508

Experienced Member
Yay!
No longer in pain, doc says not to return until August, everything is looking up. Went to MBHD on Friday to check out my scoot, it's finally up on a lift and getting fixed, still waiting on tins though, they said it may still be awhile, the roughest part is...the weather could not be finer for riding!

Good for you Gator. Glad that everything is going on a positive note. Your enthusiasm is going to be beneficial when the time comes to get back in the saddle again.:newsmile108:

Great news gator & sounds like the bike's moving along well to repair too. Keep healing & soon you'll be back in the saddle for life's best therapy ever - ride on!

Glad to hear it Gator. It may be rough waiting to get back in the saddle but the wait is better than being dead.

Best of luck in your recouperation.

If the planets align and the universe in in sync, maybe my bike will be ready about the same time. Then we can make a BBQ run to The Shed!!

Gator you and Joe let me know when your ready for that run, if I can make it, sounds like a great way to celebrate you being able to overcome and Joe getting his bike back, hopefully without leaks. NBBQTFMC, Don

great new Gator. we had a friend out riding with us this last weekend. first ride since he went down hard last year. we kept on trying to find out how he felt about it.... he sat there and smiled for ear to ear... enjoy:D

Back