free website stats program UK - Stoke Egg Run 22nd March | Harley Davidson Forums

UK - Stoke Egg Run 22nd March

Cruiser4

Is there anyone out there who's thinking of going to the Stoke on trent Egg Run on Sunday the 22nd March. Or are there any groups outside of HOG that are going and wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along?

Here's the web address if you're not aware of it?

stokebikeruns.co.uk

Last edited:
Hi there,hopefully I will be going to the run,just keep an eye out for a black fatboy (08) with blue custom paint.Usually park at the back by the Stanley Mathews statue.Hope to see you there

OK Chuckles I'll do that weather permitting?

It's give a good day out for tomorrow so I might take a ride over to Matlock Bath and blow the dust off. Would be good to see some pics of your 08 Fatboy if you get chance to load them up, don't see all that many round here.

Look forward to seeing you.

Is there anyone out there who's thinking of going to the Stoke on trent Egg Run on Sunday the 22nd March. Or are there any groups outside of HOG that are going and wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along?

Here's the web address if you're not aware of it?

stokebikeruns.co.uk

If you wan't to fly me over (prepaid) I will rent a bike and go on the egg run!:D

Hobbit,

Isle Of White sounds great right now, I'm there for a week myself in July with bike n tent in a place called Brighstone - have fun in the sun!!

Steve07,

Would love to fly you over but the best I can do post some pics of the run, need to save the pennies to pay for the Egg you see??:bigsmiley12:

Here's some pics taken from the run today - approx 2,500 bikes attended and very well organised.

Great to meet Chuckles and partner, the paint job on the Fatboy looks fantastic and made it easy to spot you amongst the crowd. Here's a pic with both Fatboys together. Just a fantastic day!

Attachments

• Easter egg run 011.jpg
    Easter egg run 011.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Easter egg run 050.jpg
    Easter egg run 050.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Easter egg run 024.jpg
    Easter egg run 024.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Easter egg run 052.jpg
    Easter egg run 052.jpg